Vendor Online Registration
Event July 31, 2021
All FOOD vendors must have insurance and Kindred Community Club as additional insured for $500,000 at the address of the event, 102 Elm Street, Kindred, ND 58051
Payment must be received by July 19th to secure a space. No refunds will be issued for any reason once application is accepted. Event is Rain or Shine. Kindred Community Club will provide written acceptance and location information at least one week prior to the event.
Send payment to: Kindred Community Club PO Box 334 Kindred, ND 58051
1. Vendor agrees to be completely set up by 10:30 AM. Event traffic will begin shortly after the community Parade at 10:00 AM. You will be able to set up after 7:30 AM and may on the street only to unload and load
2. Parking during the event will be available.
3. No Driving of motor vehicles on park lawn or sidewalks.
4. Vendor agrees not to tear down before the end of the event. Approximately 3:00 PM.
5. Booth requests and reservations are handled on a first come first serve basis.
6. Vendors understand there are certain risks involved in participating and by signing the registration form, hereby release Kindred Community Club from all liability, claims and causes of action.
By checking I agree below, you acknowledge and accept all terms and conditions set by the Kindred Community Club